HR Consultant (HR Generalist / Employee Relations Specialist / Business Partner)
Part-time/Full time, 3/4/5 days per week. Hours flexible.
About the Role
We’re recruiting for a HR Generalist with expertise and interest in Employee Relations to join our small and happy team, advising and supporting our clients in all aspects of UK employment law.
We’re looking for someone who is a natural problem solver, with experience finding creative solutions to challenges and issues.
- Good knowledge of employment law (particularly statutory entitlements)
- Able to grasp new information quickly and provide excellent customer service
- Comfortable on the phone and Zoom, and competent in MS Office (especially Word and Outlook)
We are a growing HR Consultancy based in Goring on Thames with a friendly team of five. Our modern office is in the middle of the village, close to cafes, food delis and shops. We’ve got free parking, but we’re also only a five-minute wander from the train station.
Our clients are mainly small businesses with fewer than 50 employees. We work with nearly 200 of them on retained contracts as their outsourced HR department, advising at managing director level, giving them commercial employment law advice to solve their ER issues.
Transparent communication and teamwork are key to our continuing success.
- Direct client contact at a business owner and senior manager level from day one.
- £45 – 50,000 annual salary, pro rata
- We offer flexible working (no evening or weekend work)
- Occasional travel to clients possible, but 95% of our advice is done remotely by email, phone and Zoom.
Please send us your CV by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.