Introducing our Gap HR team!
Outside our new offices in the Arcade in Goring, check out the fab window design!
From left to right: Julie, Chloe, Carolyne, Cathy, Jean and Deborah
We all come from very different backgrounds but now have one thing in common – solving HR problems for our clients!
- Who finds the politeness of our clients refreshing after dealing with investment bankers in her previous life? Julie, who used to work on the trading floor at Goldman Sachs “Everyone is so polite to each other, in the office and at our clients – bliss!”
- Who has a PhD? Jean, in – environmental microbiology – you don’t want her looking at YOU under the microscope!
- Who negotiated a hamper from Hotel Chocolat for us? Cathy, our hero, who used to work at Alcatel.
- Who used to sell armoured cars and limousines to the international movers and shakers? Carolyne, from Bonn for the company Trasco Bremen – protecting clients then, and now!
- Who is actually an interloper? Our “miniature” Schnauzer, who is not miniature at all and a third bigger than all the other Schnauzers in the village. He is however excellent at relieving our stress by letting us rub his tummy!
We will also be adding to the team this year, with a marketing assistant. All to make sure that our clients can get the service they need, when they need it.